Cubed or Shredded Turkey + Gravy + Your Favorite Frozen Veggies + Frozen Pie Shells = Roasted Turkey & Veggie Pot Pie
Pre-bake one of the two pie shells according to the directions on the package.
Combine about 3-4 cups of cubed or shredded roasted turkey, 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies (like carrots, peas and green beans) and 1 cup gravy in a large pot.
Stir over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
Transfer mixture to the pre-baked pie shell.
Top with the second frozen pie shell.
Bake until the top pie shell is golden brown (time and temp according to the directions on the pie shell package).
• You can sub broth or a soup like cream of mushroom for gravy
• Have fun and add some of your other leftovers like squash, sweet potatoes and Brussels
• Be extra daring and add stuffing! Yes that’s right – stuffing!
• For an extra golden crust, brush the top of the crust with an egg wash.
• For an extra pop of flavor, sprinkle the top crust with flaky smoked salt.
• Serve with your favorite hot sauce.
Hudson Valley Steelhead Poke Bowl Time: 25 min. Servings: 4 Ingredients 1lb Steelhead trout fillet 1/4 cup soy sauce 1 tsp rice wine or apple cider vinegar 1 tsp sesame oil 1 tsp siracha, chili paste or wasabi Pickled cucumber and carrots 2 x 6-inch Persian...
Did you know that there are hundreds of independently owned natural food markets (just like us) across the country? We’re all connected by the Independent Natural Food Retailers Association. Together, as members of INFRA, we share resources and work together to expand...
Garlic Roasted Eel with Polenta Ingredients 2lb eel butterflied 10 garlic cloves 10 springs fresh rosemary 1 cup dry white wine 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil Salt & pepper to taste 2/3 cup white polenta 1 ½ cup water 4 tbsp butter Wooden skewers, soaked in...