Cubed or Shredded Turkey + Gravy + Your Favorite Frozen Veggies + Frozen Pie Shells = Roasted Turkey & Veggie Pot Pie
Pre-bake one of the two pie shells according to the directions on the package.
Combine about 3-4 cups of cubed or shredded roasted turkey, 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies (like carrots, peas and green beans) and 1 cup gravy in a large pot.
Stir over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
Transfer mixture to the pre-baked pie shell.
Top with the second frozen pie shell.
Bake until the top pie shell is golden brown (time and temp according to the directions on the pie shell package).
• You can sub broth or a soup like cream of mushroom for gravy
• Have fun and add some of your other leftovers like squash, sweet potatoes and Brussels
• Be extra daring and add stuffing! Yes that’s right – stuffing!
• For an extra golden crust, brush the top of the crust with an egg wash.
• For an extra pop of flavor, sprinkle the top crust with flaky smoked salt.
• Serve with your favorite hot sauce.
Prep time: 5 min. Cook time: 30 min. Serves: 6Ingredients 2 Pounds of Organic Carrots 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil 1 Teaspoon of Salt Fresh Ground Pepper to Taste Fresh Thyme Sprigs DirectionsStep 1 Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Step 2 Mix all ingredients...
Prep time: 30 min. Cook time: 1 hour Serves: 6Ingredients 4 - 6 Garlic Cloves, Chopped 2 tbsp. of Whole Grain Dijon Mustard 2 tbsp. of Maple Syrup ¼ Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 ½ - 2 lbs. of Pork Tenderloin (a packaged pork tenderloin over 1 ½ lbs. will likely...
This rich, authentic holiday drink is originally from Puerto Rico. If you like coconut and eggnog, you’ll love this twist and it may quickly become a new holiday tradition in your house! Prep time: 10 min. Serves: 6-8Ingredients 2 Cans (12.2 oz each) Evaporated...